Saturn in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native gets some difficulty from the side of his father but the native is skilful and industrious.
- The native works hard and gets great success and progress in his occupation/profession.
- The native also gets great respect and honour in the government and society.
- The native is careless in spending money.
- The native gets good strength in earnings from outside sources.
- The native has some distance from the mother.
- The native possesses his own properties and building.
- The native loves their partner and enjoys sexual pleasures.
- The native has great skills in political affairs.
- The native leads a peaceful domestic life.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented.
- The 10th house represents the source of livelihood, the everyday work we do. It is the most active house and is generally connected with the way we do things and the way the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees.
- Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th.
- The element of Earth ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a very important and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope.
- Saturn symbolizes everything that is deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life. It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical, as well as deep and profound.
- The condition of Saturn in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to "get serious" and therefore experiences the "grief' of being forced to comply with Saturn's demands.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshiped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others,.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.