Moon in 6th House for Aries Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 6th house for Aries ascendant is in the sign of Virgo and represents competition, the influence of the mother, fixed assets, health, phobia, work-life, travel and arguments. The native’s mind will be towards social welfare, social welfare, and resolving daily routine or work-life issues. The native can become a great HR, healer or divorce lawyer.
Characteristics of Moon in 6th House for Aries Ascendant
- The native of Moon in 6th house for Aries ascendant will be competitive, and he will defeat and win over his enemies.
- The native’s mother will probably do the work of a healer by being HR in a company or becoming a part of an NGO.
- The native will have arguments with his mother, and there will be a feeling of competition between them.
- The native can get OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder) or phobia.
- The native might have lung-related health issues such as coughing, heavy breathing or panting while walking or running. The native will overcome his health issue.
- The native’s mind will be focused on improvising health, solving conflicts, facing arguments and self-healing.
- The native will face less struggle or issues if he moves away from the homeland and does well in foreign lands.
- The native will have a special bond with his maternal uncle and aunt if the Moon in this placement does not have an influence of malefic planets.
- The native and his mother will have to travel for work.
- The native will get gems of fixed assets when he will be in bad health.
- Arguments in the workplace will affect the environment at home as well for the native.
Moon in 6th House for Aries Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 6th House for Aries Ascendant
- The native overcomes obstacles by intelligence, patience and generosity.
- The native spends money on good deeds.
- The native earns money from distant places and foreign countries and feels very happy.
- The native’s maternal grandfather is very helpful.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 6th House for Aries Ascendant
- The native with Moon in 6th House for Aries Ascendant appears to be unhappy.
- The native feels hurdles and hindrances in family life.
- The native lacks the mother’s love and affection.
- The native does not possess the management power of land and residential house property.
- The native is always afraid of enemies and faces some undue troubles and gets untimely diseases.
- The native is always engaged in disputes and court cases and experiences unhappy domestic life.
What does 6th House in Astrology signify?
The 6th house deals with enemies, diseases of the body, everyday work life, and relationship with co-workers. This is the house of debt, obstacles, warzone, fighting, litigation, and divorce.
In the 6th House, we build a social structure through the school environment, and we are likely to make friends and enemies. The 6th House represents the enemies, and enemies bring worries and anxieties. The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis. Virgo corresponds to the sixth House.
What does the Moon represent in Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things beneficial or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Aries Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in Aries ascendant is thin-bodied, temperamental, arrogant, and fickle.
- The native is knowledgeable, godly, extremely clever, and benevolent.
- The native born in Aries ascendant has to face physical suffering and loss in the 6th, 8th, 15th, 21st, 26th, 45th, 56th and 63rd years of his age.
- The native born in Aries ascendant gets various benefits and enjoyment in the 16th, 20th, 27th, 34th, 41st, 48th and 58th years of his life.
- The native attains wealth, and his fortune increases.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aries Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.