Mercury in 4th House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 4th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native respects his mother and gets her happiness and blessings.
- He enjoys the benefit of the utilization of land and residential property.
- He is energetic and intelligent. He acquires good education.
- He has a good oratorical ability and appreciable ideas.
- He gets happiness from children. He enjoys family pleasures.
- He respects his father and gets love and affection from him.
- His father helps him succeed and progress in his occupation/profession.
- He gets success and eams sufficient wealth
- He accumulates it. He receives honour and respect in government and society.
What does 4th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 4th house in Astrology represents the full awareness of having a home and mother, which are the next significant experience. The home environment and extensive interaction with the mother cultivate a frame of mind and the individual's emotions. The mind and emotions are, in turn, the basis for happiness.
- Physically, next in line is the chest, including the heart and lungs. The signification of the heart reinforces the significance of emotions.
- The correspondance with Karka (Cancer) adds a connection with water and bodies of water and again reinforces the signification of mind and heart.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Budha (Mercury) represents speech.
- It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and the ability to communicate, and anything related to language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury hi the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Tauras Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in Taurus ascendant has the color of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, Of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valor in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person.
- According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his age of 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.