Mercury in 3rd House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 3rd House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is generous, courageous, intelligent, industrious and a good communicator.
- The native gets higher education.
- The native gets good support from his younger brothers and sisters.
- The native has some discretionary powers.
- The native uses them and gets name and fame in government and society.
- The native increases his income and accumulates wealth.
- The native enjoys family pleasures.
- The native is lucky and religious.
- The native is a great devotee to almighty God and performs religious duties.
- The native spends a lot of money on religious activities.
- The native leads a happy, peaceful and wealthy life.
What does 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The third house in Astrology represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years). It is an exploration and discovery journey, learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence. Physically, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also bring in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury represents speech.
- It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and the ability to communicate, and anything related to language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury hi the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Tauras Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, Of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person.
- According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.