Mars in 9th House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 9th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is lucky and religious. He worships almighty God and participates in religious activities.
- He gets divine help and feels happy.
- He spends much for the happiness of his family.
- He earns wealth through overseas connections.
- Because of excess expenditure, he faces some problems in his occupation/profession.
- Ultimately, he earns sufficient wealth.
- He is not happy with his younger brothers and sisters. He faces some property disputes with them.
- He suffers some loss through his mother and loses the benefit of using family land and buildings property.
- He is happy with his wife and enjoys family pleasures.
- He is happy with his children.
- He leads happy and comfortable family life.
What does 9th House in Astrology Signify?
- The ninth house starts the third group of 4 houses. Suppose the person is settled and establishes his life purpose at this stage. It is a time for getting deeply tuned to one's Dharma (path) in life. The transformative qualities of the 8th house settle into a coherent pattern in the 9th house.
- The 9th house in Astrology corresponds to the upper part of the legs, the thighs.
- Sagittarius corresponds to the 9th house. The ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action.
- It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels. It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition. It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength.
- In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, Of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person. According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his age of 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.