Characteristics of Mars in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is not good-looking and bears some problems from his wife. It affects his daily business and catches the disease of the heart.
- The native with Mars in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant is scared of enemies.
- The native loses longevity of life and the advantage of inheritance.
- The native earns his livelihood in a foreign country.
- The native with Mars in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant does not trust in almighty God.
- The native works hard and earns some wealth and tries to accumulate wealth.
- The native does not care for insults.
- Mars in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant makes efforts to get happiness and peace in a joint family. He also takes pain to maintain the glory of the family.
- The native is little educated but intelligent.
- The native with Mars in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant is happy with his siblings.
- Such a native is courageous and lives long.
What does 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required. There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one's own stability and integrity are tested. It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable.
- If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for a long healthy life. This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th house indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th House in Astrology corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th House in Astrology. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add the signification of sudden calamities to the 8th house. On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this house.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars in Astrology represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition. It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength in the social sphere.
- Mars in Vedic Astrology represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross; his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.