Mars in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native gets no happiness and peace from their mother and loses the power of land and property.
- The native with Mars in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant feels some weakness in his body.
- The native loses cordial relations with his wife but enjoys sexual pleasures.
- The native is very intelligent and an expert in earning wealth through business.
- The native leads a happy life.
- The native with Mars in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant likes the company of his father.
- The native faces hindrances in his occupation/profession but works hard to succeed and gain good profits.
- The native with Mars in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant earns enough wealth and gets respect and honor in the government and society. Such a native is rich and possesses some land.
What does 4th House in Astrology Signify?
- The Fourth House in Astrology represents the full awareness of having a home and mother which are the next significant experience.
- The home environment and extensive interaction with the mother, cultivate a frame of mind, and the emotions of the individual.
- The mind and emotions are in turn the basis for happiness.
- Physically, next in line is the chest, including the heart and lungs. The signification of the heart reinforces the significance of emotions.
- The correspondance with Karka (Cancer) adds a connection with water and bodies of water and again reinforces the signification of mind and heart.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars in Astrology represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition. It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength in the social sphere.
- Mars in Vedic Astrology represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross; his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.