Learn Vedic Astrology
Mars in 4th House for Aquarius Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 4th House for Aquarius Ascendant
- The native with Mars in 4th House for Aquarius Ascendant gets usual affection and happiness from his mother and ownership of the land and buildings.
- The native with Mars in 4th House for Aquarius Ascendant looks after the property and earns income.
- The native is intelligent and influential but weak in education.
- The native lacks children's happiness.
- The native with Mars in 4th House for Aquarius Ascendant keeps usual cordial relations with his wife and enjoys sexual pleasures.
- The native is very skillful as a business expert.
- The native conducts his business well and earns wealth.
- The native gets the love and co-operation of his father and likes his company.
- The native works hard to get good success in his occupation profession.
- The native with Mars in 4th House for Aquarius Ascendant gain good profits through his occupational profession.
- The native gets respect and honor in the government and society.
- The native manages the family expenditure with care.
- The native lives in foreign places and leads a wealthy life.
What does 4th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 4th house represents the full awareness of having a home and mother which are the next significant experience.
- The home environment and extensive interaction with the mother, cultivate a frame of mind, and the emotions of the individual.
- The mind and emotions are in turn the basis for happiness.
- Physically, next in line is the chest, including the heart and lungs.
- The signification of the heart reinforces the significance of emotions.
- The correspondence with Karka (Cancer) adds a connection with water and bodies of water and again reinforces the signification of mind and heart.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action.
- It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength.
- In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Aquarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Aquarius' Lagna is stable, talkative, consumes plenty of water.
- He is full of beautiful Indians is united with the best of humans, all-loved, playful-hearted, over-possessive, friendly-loving, bewitching, stunning body.
- One is patient, patient, vat-natured, happier to be with women, thick-necked, bald-headed, long-bodied, but the female is enamored, egotistical, jealous, spiteful, and fraternal.
- He remains unhappy in his initial stage, attains happiness in middle age, and in the last stage, he enjoys the happiness of wealth, sons, land, house, etc.
- The fate of such a person is at the age of 24 or 25 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant