Mars in 3rd House for Sagittarius Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 3rd House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- The native is brave, courageous, and skilful.
- The native with Mars in 3rd House for Sagittarius Ascendant never feels nervous.
- The native is hard-working and does good deeds.
- The native achieves great success through his physical strength and maintains his dignity.
- The native loses cordial relations with his younger brothers and sisters.
- The native lacks good education and experiences deficiency in children.
- The native gets mothers love and benefit of the land and residential property.
- The native is very influential and scores victory over enemies.
- The native does not care for the diseases and difficulties.
- The native is unlucky. He has no faith in almighty God.
- The native does not perform religious duties.
- Mars in 3rd House for Sagittarius Ascendant believes in his strength.
- The native with Mars in 3rd House for Sagittarius Ascendant respects his father.
- The native works hard with great pride.
- The native gets success and progress in his occupation/profession but faces some loss in occupation/profession.
- The native gets some reputation in the government and society. Such a native goes through ups and downs" family life.
What does 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a great exploration and discovery journey, learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence. Physically, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars in Vedic Astrology represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
It manifests in the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests the body as physical energy and strength. In the social sphere, Mars in Astrology represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Sagittarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Sagittarius ascendant, skilled in doing work.
- Brahmin and devotee of the gods, keeping horses, friends, working near the king, knowledgeable, knowledgeable in many arts, truthful, intelligent, beautiful, sati -Gunny, good-natured, rich, rich, poet, writer, businessman, travel-lover, mighty, meagre, subjugated by love.
- The person living, pingle, is like a horse with thighs, big teeth, and is talented.
- Such a person who experiences more happiness in childhood leads a normal life in middle age and is full of wealth and opulence in the last stage. At the age of 22 or 23, he has the special benefit of money.