Characteristics of Mars in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native possesses a short body.
- The native with Mars in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant is physically weak, having some disorder in the body.
- The native feels stomach pain.
- The native with Mars in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant is furious, arrogant but influential and wins over enemies.
- The native suffers the loss of a mother and faces difficulties in getting land and buildings.
- The native feels unhappy and restless.
- The native with Mars in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant gets a beautiful wife, but he is not happy with her.
- The native feels distressed in sexual pleasures.
- The native with Mars in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant pursues a good business but has to encounter hurdles in business.
- The native is courageous and works hard to get success.
- The native earns some wealth.
- The native lives long (Dirghayu) and gets the benefit of inheritance.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The 1st house in astrology represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body.
- Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion.
- Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house. Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general, and the skull and brain in particular.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house; therefore, it is an important house.
- It signifies the personality of a person as a whole. It depicts self-appearance, complexion, beginning, nature, shape, height, head, personality.
- It is the most auspicious house of the horoscope as it occupies the Kendra and Trikona, which are the most auspicious houses of the horoscope.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars in Astrology represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition. It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength in the social sphere.
- Mars in Vedic Astrology represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross; his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.