Mars in 12th House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 12th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native spends much for family needs and has no control over expenditure.
- The native suffers the loss of wealth through his wife.
- The native works hard to get success and progress, but he earns lesser wealth.
- The native is unhappy with his younger brothers and sisters and holds adverse relations with them.
- The native influences and overcomes enemies and gets the work done.
- The native is unhappy in the company of his wife. His sexual life is painful. He has extra-marital affairs outside.
- The native is physically weak due to extra sexual connections. He is always worried and anxious in the field of business.
- The native gets some money and enjoys life with good feelings.
What does 12th House in Astrology Signify?
- The twelfth house represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death that concludes it. Any kind of loss or expenditure is signified by the 12th. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things. Negative applications are death, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
- The 12th house in Astrology represents the last portion of the legs, the feet.
- The 12th house corresponds to Pisces. Jupiter adds a spiritual value to the 12th, and the loss of bondage to the relative aspect of life is indicated: enlightemnent or in Sanskrit "Moksha".
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action.
- It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels. It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition. It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength.
- In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, Of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person. According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his age of 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.