There is a hesitation in you when it comes to accepting new doctrines of religious or spiritual principles. To you it needs to be explored and analyzed, while in actual practice it tends to confuse you. It would make you feel vulnerable and weak if you would accept a religion or a spiritual path without deep and long consideration. In a way you hold back on the flow of fortune and good luck in your life, so you merely get a meager reward that expected. Your relationship with your father may suffer.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 9th House in 8th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will not be prosperous and will not enjoy happiness from his elder brother.
- Satya Jatakam: His father will die while he is young. He may not be able to get any wealth from his father. The institutions set up for charity by his family will perish. If there be Shubha Yoga, he will be moderately wealthy.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Unlucky, happiness from uncle only through money,*elder brother's life miserable.