Lord of 9th House in 8th House
There is a hesitation in you when it comes to accepting new doctrines of religious or spiritual principles. To you it needs to be explored and analyzed, while in actual practice it tends to confuse you. It would make you feel vulnerable and weak if you would accept a religion or a spiritual path without deep and long consideration. In a way you hold back on the flow of fortune and good luck in your life, so you merely get a meager reward that expected. Your relationship with your father may suffer.
What does the 9th House in Astrology Signify?
- The ninth house starts the third group of 4 houses. Suppose the person is settled and establishes his life purpose at this stage. It is a time for getting deeply tuned to one’s dharma (path) in life. The transformative qualities of the.8th house settle into a coherent pattern in the 9th house.
- The 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, the thighs.
- Corresponds to the 9th house. The ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations.
What does the 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required. There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one’s stability and integrity are tested. It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable. If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for long healthy life. This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th house indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th house corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add sudden calamities to the 8th house. On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this house.
Description of Lord of 9th House in 8th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will not be prosperous and will not enjoy happiness from his elder brother.
- Satya Jatakam: His father will die while he is young. He may not be able to get any wealth from his father. The institutions set up for charity by his family will perish. If there be Shubha Yoga, he will be moderately wealthy.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Unlucky, happiness from uncle only through money,*elder brother’s life miserable.
- Their belief system will be transformed during the mahadasha of their planet of this placement.
- They completely reject the former religion.
- They have a hard time following artificial rules.
- They believe in the mystical side of life.
- When they travel, they get a dramatic system that changes their belief system.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house (s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the 9th house:
- They have very dark personalities.
- Their confidence develops through dealing with darker subjects in life.
- Their father showed them the darker side of life.
- This can be positive or negative anything.
- They can be a secret agent for the government.
- They follow a law that deals with death matters.
- Their relationship with their teachers is not good.
If the Moon is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the 9th house:
- Their mother was a communicator of the mystic.
- Their mother dealt with a lot of transformations in her life, and it changed their belief system.
- Their mind is always into the darker side of life.
- They are always interested in the occult.
- They are great researchers and teachers.
If Mercury is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the 9th house:
- They like to communicate regarding the darker side of life.
- They can write about life and death scenarios and astrology.
- They don’t find educational helpful.
- They leave higher education.
- They are business revolutionists.
If Venus is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the 9th house:
- Travelling has dramatically changed their sexual life.
- They meet the people while travelling who shows them the real sexual side of life.
- They run into women who are highly sexual.
- Their wife loves to engage in the mystic side of life.
- They have secretive relationships and affairs.
- Their wife maybe is a doctor.
- Their wife can take advantage f them.
If Mars is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the 9th house:
- They can indeed become a detective.
- They are criminal lawyers.
- Their brother can give a lower sense of spirituality.
- Their brother will transform their life.
- Their mele friends will change them.
- They have a lot of hidden strength.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the 9th house:
- Their higher intelligence is always going into research work and occult science.
- There will be a transformation in religion and spirituality.
- They are great astrologers and intuitive.
If Saturn is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the 9th house:
- Their firmer belief takes along to come into their belief system.
- They are more interested in the darker side of life.
- They are very disciplined about the dark side of life.
- They have a tremendous interest in law.
Lord of 9th House (9th House Lord) in Different Houses
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.