Lord of 6th House in 12th House
There is a possibility that you have hidden rivals or enemies that work against you without you knowing. You may also experience a hopeless irritation, often without knowing why or where it is coming from. To escape this vicious circle, you may find that selfless service to those in need will give you more than you bargained for.
What does the 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a social structure through the school environment, we will likely make friends and enemies. Close friends, we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house.
- The 6th house signifies the enemies. Enemies also bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach. The small intestines can extract nutrition but keep out bacteria from the food. A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task!
- The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis; Virgo corresponds to the sixth.
What does the 12th House in Astrology Signify?
- The Twelfth House represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death; the 12th house signifies any loss or expenditure. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things. Harmful applications are casualty, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
- The 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, the feet.
- The 12th house corresponds to Pisces. Jupiter adds a spiritual value to the 12th, and the loss of bondage to the relative aspect of life is indicated: enlightenment or, in Sanskrit, “Moksha”.
Description of Lord of 6th House in 12th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will always spend on vices, be hostile to learned people, and torture living beings.
- Satya Jatakam: He will spend his money in bad ways. He will do bad deeds. If there is Ashubha Yoga, he may fall into hell after his death.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Sickly, violent, harms living creatures, hails learned men, has illicit connections with the wives of others.
- Phala Jyotisha: Sick, the enemy of the learned, enjoys other women and is cruel.
- Their everyday routine must increase their imagination; otherwise, their practice is going to waste.
- They want a way of spiritual enlightenment.
- They want to be a writer and meditators.
- They feel disturbed if they get routine with no spirituality.
- They help people in jail asylums and hospitals.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
If the Sun is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 6th house:
- Their confidence is not reasonable.
- They don’t know about their routine.
- They suffer abuse from their father, or their father can be alcoholic; they left their father.
- Their personality is woking in privacy and finding psychic solutions for diseases.
If the Moon is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 6th house:
- Their peace of mind and happiness are very private.
- They may be suffering from depression, but they hide this from the world.
- They provide nourishment to people in hospitals and asylums and monasteries.
- Their mother must have been a very dedicated nurse.
- Their mother works for multinational companies.
If the Mercury is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 6th house:
- Their routine will involve communicating spiritual higher things.
- They are brilliant writers.
- They are a great public speaker in a foreign land.
- They are very imaginative.
- They can be addicted to drugs and wrong people.
If Venus is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 6th house:
- They have tremendous love for yoga.
- They love creating relationships with foreign lands.
- They have a passion for serving small animals and sick people in hospitals.
- Their wife will be from a foreign land and meet them in a very private place.
If Mars is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 6th house:
- They have very active conscious minds.
- They are great ayurvedic doctors and yoga teachers.
- They travel to a foreign land to fight and heal people.
- They are soldiers and boxers.
- They have a power struggle with spiritual people.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 6th house:
- Their routine must involve motivating other people spiritually.
- They meet spiritual gurus in foreign lands.
- ‘They want a guru who can advise their everyday life.
- They are either very communicative about spirituality or might be stuck, unable to express their spirituality.
If Saturn is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 6th house:
- They get the wrong people in a foreign land.
- They can be addicted to wrong things in a foreign land.
- They will deal with the people of the lower class.
- They might be a strict politician.
Lord of 6th House (6th House Lord) in Different houses:
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.