There is a possibility that you have hidden rivals or enemies that work against you without you knowing. You may also experience a hopeless irritation, often without knowing why or where it is coming from. To escape this vicious circle, you may find that selfless service to those in need will give you more than you bargained for.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 6th House in 12th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will always spend on vices, be hostile to learned people, and torture living beings.
- Satya Jatakam: He will spend his money in bad ways. He will do bad deeds. If there is Ashubha Yoga, he may fall into hell after his death.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Sickly, violent, harms living creatures, hails learned men, has illicit connections with the wives of others.
- Phala Jyotisha: Sick, the enemy of the learned, enjoys other women and is cruel.