You use your critical mind quite a bit to succeed in your career. It may need hard work and a lapse of time, but in the end, you will succeed in creating a professional reputation for yourself. You will still have a good deal of opponents, competitors, and critics who may disturb the success process, but you are likely to overcome them.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 6th House in 10th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be well known among his men, will not be respectfully disposed to his father, and will be happy in foreign countries. He will be a gifted speaker.
- Satya Jatakam: With Shubha Yoga, the person will do bad deeds or cruel deeds. He will pretend to be religious and orthodox, but, by nature, he will be sinful. He may eat food offered in Shraddhas and will not fear committing crimes. If there is Ashubha Yoga, the native will have a low and bad profession. He may live as a cook. Or he may lose his job and will lead a miserable life.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Courageous, devoted to duty, foremost in his family, residence changes, happy, good knowledge of Shastras.
- Phala Jyotisha: Daring, famous in his clan, talkative, lives in foreign countries, and devoted to his duty.