This is a great combination for financial security and if other factors support it you will get wealthy. You don't need to be on a constant lookout for new resources, the opportunities will seek you out and be presented to you by others. If you maintain an optimistic attitude and manage your resources your wealth will always increase steadily.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 2nd House in 11th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will have all kinds of wealth, be ever diligent, honorable and famous.
- Satya Jatakam: Has a Shubha Yoga, the native will acquire wealth through trade, money-lending, usury, and through his elder brothers. If a malefic Yoga, there will be much expenditure and waste of money through the above means.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Industrious, skillful, and wealthy, afflicted with the disease at an early age, happy in old age.