Lord of 2nd House in 10th House signifies that there will be a good amount of income and fortune in your life. The income will, most likely, be connected to clever management of the flow and accumulation of money. There is also social prestige, learning, and honor in your life. Expressing yourself in a public setting gives you fulfillment.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 2nd House in 10th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be libidinous, honorable, and learned; he will have many wives and much wealth, but he will be bereft of filial happiness.
- Satya Jatakam: Has a Shubha Yoga, the person will acquire wealth through service, commerce, trade, sacrifices, the performance of religious rites, and ceremonies, and agriculture.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Erotic temperament, rich, honored, learned, more than one wife, no happiness from children.
- Phala Jyotisha: Sexy, respected, learned, endowed with many wives, wealthy and childless.