You will be lucky and fortunate in life. Your actions are guided by good moral standards, making you virtuous in all your undertakings. Consequently, you will see your highest aspirations and ambitions fulfilled. Teachers or institutions of higher education might be instrumental in opening up new opportunities in terms of financial gain. Because you are affluent and charitable, your ideals and aspirations will be very unselfish and virtuous. Your relationship with your father will be very beneficial, and your older sibling is bound to be very fortunate.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 11th House in 9th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be fortunate, skillful, truthful, honored by the king, and affluent.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, the person will earn wealth through his preceptor, father, charitable deeds, etc.
- Sanketa Nidhi: All riches, happy in all respects, good conduct, powerful, obedient sons, enjoys fruits of good and pious deeds in previous life. Or when the 11th lord is in the 9th or 10th house. Homage from kings or governments, good conduct, perfect, truthful and helpful to others, famous, respected, wealthy..
- Phala Jyotisha: Respected by the king, expert in arts, truthful, and religious.