You may have a hard time fulfilling your highest aspirations because you meet with annoying obstacles and hindrances. Your opponents or competitors may be able to grasp the opportunity before you can, or steal away from you an idea for financial enhancement. It may be hard for you to network, to connect to people who can open up new chances for you. There may also be incidences where you
friends change into an opponent. These incidences may be the source of great irritation to you. You may, due to these obstacles and using problem-solving methods, develop a scheme where you can gain from your main opponents and competitors. Your relationship with your older sibling may be troubled.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.apper amp-ad-wrapper-rspv amp_ad_1 ampforwp-incontent-ampforwp-incontent-ad ampforwp-incontent-ad2">
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 11th House in 6th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be afflicted by diseases, be cruel, living in foreign places, and troubled by enemies.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, the native will have gains of wealth through war litigation and through his partners. Malefic Yogas will cause adverse results.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Deaf also otherwise sickly, though happy but would be away from home, takes pleasure in doing service to others.
- Phala Jyotisha: Suffers from many diseases, a server, a traveler.