Lord of 11th House in 12th House
Lord of 11th House in 12th House When attempting to fulfil their highest aspirations, they may feel your efforts diffused and effectiveness. Instead of gain, they may find themselves in debt. Opportunities that looked good may prove to be futile, and their resources may tend to get lost. The key against these difficulties would be to be selfless in your undertaking and not allow any egotism or selfishness to guide any of your aspirations.
Success might be found when they do good things for those who need help or those trapped in isolation of their mind or environment. their relationship with your older sibling may suffer, or you may have lost contact due to death or other separation.
What does the 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The Eleventh House represents the fruits of our actions: income and general fulfilment of desires. It also describes the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th House relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins.
- The 11th House corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this House some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes); Saturn represents the return of suitable investments made in life (such as building a. pension). It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
What does the 12th House in Astrology Signify?
- The Twelfth House represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death; the 12th House signifies any loss or expenditure. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things. Harmful applications are casualty, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
- The 12th House represents the last portion of the legs, the feet.
- The 12th House corresponds to Pisces. Jupiter adds a spiritual value to the 12th, and the loss of bondage to the relative aspect of life is indicated: enlightenment or, in Sanskrit, “Moksha”.
Description of Lord of 11th House in 12th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will always depend on good deeds, be sensuous, have many wives, and befriend barbarians (or foreigners in general).
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, his elder brother may die early and decrease his gains.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Association with yavanas (people of other religions), contact with young women, passionate_ ultimately a man of very loose moral character.
- Phala Jyotisha: Associated with westerners, sexy, addicted to women, and fickle-minded.
- Native’s elder sibling might have settled in foreign lands due to this position.
- They will spend their time in spiritual deeds, meditation, being isolated, or investing themselves in foreign lands.
- They will make investments of money in foreign lands like buying stocks or lands in foreign.
- Most of their network circle are from a foreign land.
- As a child, native has imaginary friends like superman, doremon etc.
- Their hopes and wishes are fulfilled in a foreign land.
- They have friends and neighbours who are working in hospitals, asylums, and jails.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the House fully represents the House. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the House, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The Planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the House (s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 12th House as the lord of the 11th House:
- Their self-esteem and ego took time to develop; they were a pretty shy person while growing.
- They pay too much attention in detail to everybody and including themselves.
- Their confidence builds either when they are isolated or in foreign lands.
- They get work related to government diplomats authoritative in a foreign land.
If the Moon is sitting in the 12th House as the lord of the 11th House:
- They like to express themselves creatively from behind the scenes in privacy.
- Their mind is constantly developing creatively when they are all alone.
- Their mother travelled a lot in a foreign land, and due to her, they became able to gain access to foreign lands.
- Their mind in foreign lands exceptionally becomes extravagant and gains fame in a foreign land.
If the Mercury is sitting in the 12th House as the lord of the 11th House:
- They love to communicate in the privacy of their home.
- Their network circle is the catalyst for them to find sexual entertainment.
- They like to share spirituality, secrets, and speaking ability when they are away from home.
- Their friends are from foreign lands, and they provide natives with all the business opportunities.
If Venus is sitting in the 12th House as the lord of the 11th House:
- Their sense of belonging to this material world comes from foreign lands, or they will let go of the material world and follow the spiritual path with this kind of Venus.
- They found their spouse in foreign lands, and through them, they will gain a lot in a foreign land.
- They always tend to make female network circles in a foreign land.
- They find female spiritual gurus in foreign lands.
- They tend to have secret affairs with women.
- Their creativity flourishes in foreign lands.
If Mars is sitting in the 12th House as the lord of the 11th House:
- Through the help of an elder brother or male network circle, they will land in foreign lands and gain a lot through engineering, law, and medicine.
- They can go into jail because of their network circle.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 12th House as the lord of the 11th House:
- They will meet their spiritual gurus in a foreign land in very isolated places.
- Their finances and profits will occur in a foreign land or through foreign customers and investments.
If Saturn is sitting in the 12th House as the lord of the 11th House:
- They can be great spiritual people.
- Their ability to find discipline and structure in life comes through foreign land and isolation, whether through punishment or own choice.
- They opened up an organization in foreign land related to social welfare, social reforms, and charity.
- They will get proper access to a foreign land after hard work.
- They can get caught up in drug deals related to alcohol and send them to jail.
Lord of 11th House (11th House Lord) in Different Houses
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.