Ketu in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Ketu in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native bears agony with their partner but shows keenness in enjoying sexual pleasures.
- The native experiences incomplete pleasures because of some disease in the secret part of the body.
- The native finds difficulties in running the family.
- The native work patiently and diligently for the progress in the business. Sometimes, The native faces serious hurdles but finally succeeds.
- The native has secret associations to get success.
- The native gains personal satisfaction.
- The native is healthy and generous but obstinate.
- The native manages the family affairs cleverly.
- The native leads a struggling life.
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love and to support someone who may be totally different from yourself.
- Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large, intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), it reinforces the significations of marriage, social interactions and travel.
Ketu in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant
What does Ketu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Ketu is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature, in contrast to Rahu who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters.
- Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in the physical realm of life but indicates sparks of intelligence and brilliance of the mind.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in ‘Scorpio’ ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.