Ketu in 11th House for Virgo Ascendant Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Ketu in 11th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native works hard for progress and success in life and earns huge wealth.
- The native is rash in earnings and follows improper methods.
- The native engages himself to get more and more to become prosperous and famous.
- The native is very enterprising and energetic.
- The native is fearless, optimistic, clever, and intelligent.
- The native covers up all the problems and adopts new sources for income.
- The native feels happy domestic life.
What does 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The eleventh house represents our actions’ fruits: income and general fulfillment of desires. It also represents the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins.
- The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes), Saturn represents the return of good investments made in life (such as building up a. pension). It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
Ketu in 11th House for Virgo Ascendant
What does Ketu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Ketu is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters. Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in life’s physical reality but indicates sparks of intelligence and brilliance of the mind.
- The above significations are extremely important to know by heart. You should memorize them and use them often to remind yourself of the essential nature of the Grahas.
- There are two ways to use these planetary portfolios: an object or a quality. As an object, the Grahas represent some part of life, and their position in the chart will reveal how that part of life is unique. For example, Chandra represents the person’s mindset, and the influences on Chandra in the chart will show the particular kind of mindset the person has. Mercury represents speech, and the influences on Mercury will reveal the particular way one speaks.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful, beautiful with phlegm and gall nature.
- Thoughtful, childlike, defeated by a woman, timid, elusive, sad-bodied with lust, skillful in kamikrida, with many qualities and skills, always happy, beautiful woman achiever, make-up dear, Gross and simple-bodied, big-eyed, loving, taciturn, fraternal male, interested in mathematics and religion, serious, high-spirited and childlike, travel-loving, clever, delicate temperament, disguises his point of mind, childhood it is happy, moderate in the middle and in the final state is painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and opulence.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.