Jupiter in 6th House in Astrology
Jupiter in 6th house in Astrology gives victory over enemies, gains from friends, lots of wealth especially, if it’s exalted or in its own sign; however, this placement can also cause a lot of debt and health problems.
The 6th house represents conflicts, hostility, diseases and the health afflicted by diseases or any obstacle in native’s life. It represents small animals, social service for the welfare and the benefits of others. The sixth house is representative of the house of litigation, divorces and conflicts in the legal system.
Jupiter is representative of optimism, philosophy, religious beliefs, knowledge, finances and expansion of optimism. In the sixth house, Jupiter is forced to deal with conflict, but then Jupiter, as a teacher, leans into optimism for resolving disputes. This planetary placement can make a native be a successful lawyer or attorney.
Significance and Characteristics of Jupiter in 6th House in Astrology
- Jupiter is known for writing the law and Saturn for implementation of the law, so the native follows the law. The native of Jupiter in the sixth house can catch any disease or health condition related to digestion, stomach or liver.
- Jupiter represents marriage and husband in a woman’s chart; hence, the native’s husband will be in a service industry or a social worker. The native will meet her husband in a work environment or in a social event like blood donation drives or campaigns.
- The native of Jupiter in the sixth house is a conflict resolver such as a lawyer, and if in the service industry, he will be seen as a dignified worker. The native could be an administrative person in a government position or a company. But if Jupiter is a functional malefic form and debilitated, then the native will steal from people or indulge in illegal work.
- Jupiter will give a lot of health if it is exalted, but the native will also suffer losses and recurring debts as the sixth house is also a house of debt and losses.
Jupiter in 6th House in Astrology
What does 6th House Signify in Astrology ?
The 6th house deals with enemies, diseases of the body, everyday work life, and relationship with co-workers. This is the house of debt, obstacles, warzone, fighting, litigation, and divorce.
In the 6th House, we build a social structure through the school environment, and we are likely to make friends and enemies. The 6th House represents the enemies, and enemies bring worries and anxieties. The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis. Virgo corresponds to the sixth House.
What does Jupiter represent in Astrology ?
Jupiter is the knowledge we gain in a lifetime, and it is the concentration we put into learning something. Jupiter is the teaching of our father and educators. Since the father is the first teacher for a child, Jupiter automatically becomes the teaching and preaching of fathers and fatherly figures.
Jupiter also represents our belief system and our ability to follow the law. Jupiter is the lawyer in astrology; he writes the law and either makes the person follow it or resent it depending upon its condition.
Jupiter represents a husband in a female’s chart, and it is the guiding force in every woman’s life.
Jupiter in Astrology signifies knowledge, higher education, and wisdom embodied in spiritual traditions and religion. As gaining knowledge is essential for evolution and spiritual growth, Jupiter also indicates the general life growth principle.
Physically, Jupiter relates to the growth of the body; mentally, to the increase of happiness and sense of fullness; and socially, to the family’s growth in front of the offspring and family.
Auspicious Results of Jupiter in 6th House in Astrology
- One will be soft-spoken, well-behaved, courageous, liberal, and prudent with Jupiter in 6th House.
- One will be famous, popular, ambitious, and engrossed in good deeds.
- One will be a scholar, an astrologer, and detached from worldly comforts and pleasures.
- One will be fond of music.
- One will be skilled at public hygiene and health.
- One will be fully endowed with the bliss of a spouse.
- One will have a beautiful spouse.
- One will bring happiness to his teacher, siblings, and maternal uncle.
- One will have a son and grandson.
- One will be successful in government work, arguments and debates.
- One may win over his enemies and may not have any enemies.
- One will have good servants.
- Jupiter is suitable for doctors and practitioners of traditional medicine.
- One may attain fame in his service in the health department.
- Jupiter in 6th House is more suitable for independent business than for service.
- One may possess four-legged animals like cows, horses, dogs, etc.
Jupiter in 6th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Jupiter in 6th House in Astrology
- One will have a lean and weak body.
- One will be harsh, violent, lazy, foolish, agitated.
- One will face obstacles in his work.
- One will not complete the work taken up and will be lazy.
- One may be ailing and may suffer from different ailments.
- One may suffer nasal ailments.
- One’s mother may also be ailing.
- One’s maternal relatives may also be ailing.
- One may not be blessed with a maternal uncle.
- One may have many enemies who may trouble him.
- In one’s 40th year, there may be fear of enemies.
- Jupiter in the sixth house is harmful to brothers and maternal uncles.
- Jupiter in the 6th House signifies insult, ailments, and domination by others.
- There may be a fever in the 6th and 12th years.
- One may suffer mourning.
- One will be very sensuous.
- One may have diabetes, frequent urination, hernia, and the body’s deformed growth.
- One may not inherit paternal wealth.
- Divine powers alone can help him get a reprieve.
- One may be under the control of his spouse.
- One will have a small appetite and little manliness.
- One may be ill-mannered, fond of gambling and drinking, and infatuated by a prostitute.
- There may be obstacles in the path of good fortune.
- There may be kidney ailments, irregular food habits, and increased deformed growth in the body.
- One may suffer from gastric problems and cold.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Jupiter in 6th House for Various Ascendant in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.