Venus in 8th House in Astrology
Venus in 8th house is representative of sudden events in your life. It could be good or bad. The 8th house is a house of death and rebirth. It represents assets or joint assets with your husband or wife. It means in-laws and relationships with the in-laws.
Venus in the 8th house in Astrology is not a bad placement for Venus, even though it’s a malefic house.
Love-Relationships of the native of Venus in the eighth house
- The native of Venus in the eighth house encourages secrecy with partners and confinement in the public display of affection. This secrecy might lead to marital affairs, but not necessarily. It may represent your affair with your existing partner.
- Venus in the eighth house will help drive a lot of valuable assets and gains through the help of in-laws in a marriage. Venus in the eighth house represents fluctuations in love and relationships.
- When an unfortunate situation occurs, Venus can also make a person go into industries like the sex industry, prostitution and can also lead a person into an industry where exploitation of Venus’s qualities and energies has majored.
- Film Industry projecting intimate scenes can also be counted, which will overall inflict a negative impact on the partner or the marriage and lead to massive ups downs or breaking up.
Venus in 8th House in Astrology
Significance of Venus in the Eighth House
Venus in the eighth house is a house of secrets, occult science or any hidden knowledge. It might include secret societies, mining jobs, or digging jobs. Venus in the eighth house invites exploitation, and thus, natives might be dragged into the film industry or adult film industry.
Venus in the 8th house represents love, marriage, relationship, passion, luxurious items, and anything that represents sensuality and creativity with a union of marriage and secrecy. The placement of Venus, when in the right direction, can leave a legacy that represents convenience achieved through a lot of hard work.
What does 8th House Signify in Astrology ?
The 8th House rules the death and rebirth of a person or how one rises after a great fall in their life. This house also shows money through in-laws and friends as loans from them. Financial loans for home or business is also shown from this house.
Deep-rooted issues of one’s life and one’s interests or lack of interests in the mystical world such as astrology, magic, tantric practices, and ghosts are shown from this house. 8th house also represents the life span of a person. This is simply the house of the occult.
Government taxes, spies, and business-related to secret government dealings are seen from the 8th house. The 8th house is a death-inflicting house (Marka House), as the 8th house deals with things buried deep beneath the earth.
Physically, the 8th House corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and the eliminatory system. Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house and adds the signification of sudden calamities.
What does Venus represent in Astrology ?
Venus in Astrology shows the value we put on relationships and how we react to them. The main focus is on romantic relationships. Venus is also about comfort as relationships and love give us that feeling. Further, Venus also represents the convenience of luxurious items like a car, air conditioning, clothing, jewellery, wealth, and beauty inside the home. Since Venus signifies pleasure, it can be any pleasure: sex, art, entertainment, interior decoration, beauty pageants, or anything else related to having fun.
Venus in Astrology represents reproduction. Venus indicates everything, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty. The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with them.
Auspicious Results of Venus in 8th House in Astrology
- One with Venus in 8th Houseperson will be good-looking, large-eyed, strong, fearless, proud, and good-natured.
- One with Venus in 8th House will be scholarly, philosophical, religious, well-behaved, and an astrologer.
- One will get physical, financial, and sexual happiness.
- One will get money due to his spouse.
- One will benefit from wills, partnerships, and insurance.
- One with Venus in 8th House will be a trustee and gain wealth.
- One’s spouse will be self-respectable, patient, good-natured, sweet-spoken, and trustworthy.
- One’s spouse will be a well-wisher.
- One with Venus in 8th House person will die at a pilgrimage place.
- One will not fear accidents and may die peacefully.
- One may be a government employee, honored and recognized by the government, residing abroad, and fond of traveling.
- One will be endowed with servants and vehicles.
- One will get the support of relatives.
- One may possess many four-legged animals like cows, buffalo goats, and horses.
- One will be a landlord, wealthy and prosperous like a king, and totally content.
- One with Venus in 8th House will be dear to everyone.
- One may worry about his spouse and son sometimes.
- One will repay his father’s debts and bring up his family name.
- Wealth will be acquired through marriage, speculation, or in the form of inheritance.
Venus in 8th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Venus in 8thHouse in Astrology
- One may be wicked, unsympathetic, ailing, angry, poor, cruel, and suffering from venereal diseases.
- One may be quarrelsome, useless, and a wanderer.
- One will speak harshly and uselessly like a rustic.
- One may perform ill deeds for his family.
- Poverty and enemies may trouble the native.
- One may be in debt due to one’s extravagant habit.
- Bliss from children and spouse may be limited, but one may attain happiness and wealth from the opposite sex.
- One may be infatuated with the opposite sex.
- One may have illicit relations with a person of the opposite sex.
- One may suffer from venereal diseases.
- One with Venus in 8th House will win over enemies with difficulty.
- One with Venus in 8th House might gain wealth painfully.
- One’s work will not be accomplished easily.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Venus in 8th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.