Characteristics of Venus in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is not healthy and attractive in appearance.
- The native with Venus in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant has some weakness in the body.
- The native faces many difficulties in getting the power of longevity and benefit of inheritance.
- The native is not happy with wife.
- The native with Venus in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant is quite deficient in the sexual pleasures. His family life is unhappy and restless.
- The native faces many problems in family.
- The native with Venus in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant is unlucky and faces several hindrances in the occupation/profession.
- The native overcomes obstacles and achieves increase of wealth.
- The native with Venus in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant is industrious and laborious and always works hard to maintain his status.
- The native pursues secret policies but finds it difficult to improve his occupation/profession and to eam more wealth.
What does 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required. There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one's own stability and integrity are tested. It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable.
- If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for a long healthy life. This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th House in Astrology indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th House in Astrology corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add the signification of sudden calamities to the 8th house. On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this house.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus in Astrology represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus indicates everything that is, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in Vedic Astrology will define one's ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross; his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.