Characteristics of Venus in 8th House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- The native with Venus in 8th House for Sagittarius Ascendant is not healthy and attractive in appearance.
- The native has the longevity of life and benefit of inheritance.
- The native is unlucky and experiences several hindrances in earning money in his occupation/profession.
- The native gains some money through overseas sources.
- Venus in 8th House for Sagittarius Ascendant faces some problems from enemies.
- The native with Venus in 8th House for Sagittarius Ascendant manages them and raises wealth.
- The native gets less sexual pleasures. His family life is unhappy and restless.
- The native is industrious and laborious and always works hard to maintain his status. Although he applies secret methods, he cannot improve his occupation profession and earn more wealth.
- The native is worried due to heavy loss in occupation/profession.
What does 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required. There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one's own stability and integrity are tested.
- It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable. If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for long healthy life. This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th house indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th house corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add the signification of sudden calamities to the 8th house. On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this house.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus in Astrology represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus in Vedic Astrology indicates everything, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with it.
What does Sagittarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Sagittarius ascendant, skilled in doing work.
- Brahmin and devotee of the gods, keeping horses, friends, working near the king, knowledgeable, knowledgeable in many arts, truthful, intelligent, beautiful, sati -Gunny, good-natured, rich, rich, poet, writer, businessman, travel-lover, mighty, meagre, subjugated by love.
- The person living, pingle, is like a horse with thighs, big teeth, and is talented.
- Such a person who experiences more happiness in childhood leads a normal life in middle age and is full of wealth and opulence in the last stage. At the age of 22 or 23, he has the special benefit of money.