Venus in 8th House for Cancer Ascendant in Astrology
Characteristics of Venus in 8th House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native with Venus in 8th House for Cancer Ascendant is weak but industrious and laborious.
- The native gets the advantage of a long span of life and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native with Venus in 8th House for Cancer Ascendant faces many education problems.
- The native lacks mother’s happiness and management of land and residential property. Domestic life is unhappy and restless.
- The native with Venus in 8th House for Cancer Ascendant always works hard to improve their wealth.
- The native takes up cumbersome projects and earns wealth but feels unable and impatient to accumulate it.
- The native with Venus in 8th House for Cancer Ascendant makes progress in a foreign country and tries to purchase a residential property and maintain its status.
What does 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required. There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one’s own stability and integrity are tested. It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable. If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for long healthy life.
- This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th house indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th house corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add the signification of sudden calamities to the 8th house. On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this house.
Venus in 8th House for Cancer Ascendant
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents reproduction (literally semen). Venus indicates everything directly and indirectly related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with it.
What does Cancer Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The body of a person born in the ‘Cancer’ Lagna is Gaur Varna. He is of gall nature, lover of water sports, confectionary, generous, affectionate to good people, humble, intelligent, pious, forgiving, godly, big lampoon, girl-child, businessman, friendly, wealthy, addicted, suffering from enemies, temperament.
- A crooked, sometimes opposite-minded person residing in a place other than his place of birth and is of a thin but powerful body.
- At the evolutionary stage of Cancer, the soul learns about emotions’ nature. They are ruled by the Moon, making them peaceful, kind, romantic, gentle in nature, changeable, and fickle.
- The Moon compels them to feel first and think later, giving a sympathetic, receptive nature.
- The Moon is the power to reflect, making these natives too “other” oriented.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.