Venus in 8th House for Aquarius Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Venus in 8th House for Aquarius Ascendant
- The native is not healthy and attractive in appearance.
- The native with Venus in 8th House for Aquarius Ascendant a person feels unhappy and loses the power of longevity of life and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native bear's lost in their mother's house and has a deficiency in happiness.
- The native loses the benefit of land and buildings.
- Venus in 8th House for Aquarius Ascendant a person is unlucky and does not take part in religious activities.
- The native faces problems in earning money and finds unable to improve the business status.
- The native has a big family.
- The native is sweet spoken.
- Venus in 8th House for Aquarius Ascendant a person is laborious.
- The native works hard and pursues secret policies to increase family wealth and happiness
What does 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required.
- There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one's own stability and integrity are tested.
- It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable. If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for long healthy life.
- This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th house indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th house corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add the signification of sudden calamities to the 8th house.
- On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this house.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus indicates everything that is, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: manage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one's ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with.
What does Aquarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Aquarius' Lagna is stable, talkative, consumes plenty of water.
- He is full of beautiful Indians is united with the best of humans, all-loved, playful-hearted, over-possessive, friendly-loving, bewitching, stunning body.
- One is patient, patient, vat-natured, happier to be with women, thick-necked, bald-headed, long-bodied, but the female is enamored, egotistical, jealous, spiteful, and fraternal.
- He remains unhappy in his initial stage, attains happiness in middle age, and in the last stage, he enjoys the happiness of wealth, sons, land, house, etc.
- The fate of such a person is at the age of 24 or 25 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant