Characteristics of Venus in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is intelligent, wise and fortunate.
- The native with Venus in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant marries a good looking partner and loves her.
- The native is passionate and enjoys sexual pleasures very much.
- The native manages his daily business peacefully.
- The native with Venus in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant completes the work due time and gets success.
- The native earns enough wealth from overseas sources.
- The native with Venus in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant spends a lot of money on family welfare.
- The native is handsome and good looking but lean and thin.
- The native with Venus in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant is clever and a good diplomat. Such a native pays attention to beauty, charm and art in occupation.
- The native is self-centred. It shows his specific personality
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th House in Astrology is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love and to support someone who may be totally different from yourself The marriage brings about relations with the in-laws, and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces the significations of marriage, social interactions and travel.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus in Astrology represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus indicates everything that is, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in Vedic Astrology will define one's ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross; his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.