Characteristics of Venus in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Venus in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant is intelligent, wise and fortunate.
- The native experiences some troubles in mutual love with their wife and feels dissatisfied to enjoy pleasures.
- The native with Venus in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant works hard to manage his business carefully but faces great calamities.
- The native gains some wealth. His brothers and sisters do not help him.
- The native with Venus in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant gets loss of longevity of life and benefit of inheritance.
- The native gets worried about the daily routine of life.
- The native is physically fit and good looking.
- The native with Venus in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant is a good diplomat. It shows his personality.
- The native leads a happy, respectable and prosperous life.
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love and to support someone who may be totally different from yourself The marriage brings about relations with the in-laws, and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces the significations of marriage, social interactions and travel.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents reproduction (literally semen). Venus indicates everything, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty. The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one's ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Pisces' Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big-eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin, and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age, and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant