Venus in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Venus in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Venus in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant is intelligent and fortunate.
- The native overcomes enemies by his understanding and wisdom.
- The native with Venus in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant is worried about stomach disease and tries to control it.
- The native works are hard to earn money.
- The native with Venus in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant earns money through court cases.
- The native faces opposition from his brothers and sisters.
- The native with Venus in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant suffers the loss of longevity and benefit of inheritance.
- The native resides far from the motherland.
- The native with Venus in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant is unfortunate and irreligious.
- The native spends much money on family happiness and lawsuits.
- The native uses intricate methods to get gains from foreign sources. Such a native is clever and is a little dependent on others.
What does 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a. social structure through the school environment, we are likely to make friends and enemies. Close friends, we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house. The 6th house signifies the enemies. Enemies also. Bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach. The small intestines have the capacity to extract nutrition but keep out bacteria from the food. A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task! The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving and making a medical diagnosis.
- Virgo corresponds to the sixth house. The discriminative, detailed and orderly nature of the 6th house is reinforced.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents reproduction (literally semen). Venus indicates everything, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty. The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one's ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Pisces' Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big-eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin, and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age, and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant