Venus in 6th House for Aries Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Venus in 6th House for Aries Ascendant
- The native with Venus in 6th House for Aries Ascendant is physically weak but courageous and intelligent.
- The native with Venus in 6th House for Aries Ascendant is always worried about status and wealth.
- The native suffers difficulties because of enemies.
- The native with Venus in 6th House for Aries Ascendant cleverly controls them.
- The native uses secret methods to succeed and earn some wealth to maintain a happy living.
- The native with Venus in 6th House for Aries Ascendant suffers ill-health.
- The native is unhappy with his spouse and feels dissatisfied in enjoying sexual pleasures.
- The native spends much. He has no control over expenditure.
- The native always keeps on borrowing money to fulfill family needs.
- The native tries to gain some money from foreign sources.
- The native leads a struggling life.
What does 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a. social structure through the school environment, we are likely to make friends and enemies. Close friends, we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house. The 6th house signifies the enemies. Enemies also bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach. The small intestines have the capacity to extract nutrition but keep out bacteria from the food. A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task! The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis.
- Virgo corresponds to the sixth house. The discriminative, detailed, and orderly nature of the 6th house is reinforced.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents reproduction (literally semen). Venus indicates everything directly and indirectly related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with it.
What does Aries Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Aries ascendant is thin-bodied, highly speaking fiery.
- Temperamental, rajoguni, arrogant, fickle, intelligent, godly, extremely clever, young-born, high-billed, all-food eater, benevolent, a total lamp possessing little affection or spite against women (if the woman is a woman, men Is less affectionate or spiteful). Its body color is some redness.
- A person born in Aries ascendant has to face physical suffering and loss in the sixth, eighth, fifteenth, twenty-first, twenty-sixth, forty-fifth, forty-fifth, fifty-six, and sixty-third years of his age.
- A person born in Aries ascendant gets various benefits and enjoyment in the sixteenth, twentieth, twenty-seventh, thirty-fourth, forty-first, forty-eight, and fifty-eight years of his life, the attainment of wealth, conveyance, fortune increase, etc.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aries Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant