Characteristics of Venus in 5th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native is intelligent, fortunate, and religious.
- The native gets the best education and gains the wisdom of religious subjects.
- The native enjoys the happiness of children and siblings.
- The native gets the mother's affection and advantage of property.
- The native speaks on religious subjects well.
- The native is a learned artist, loves astrology and politics.
- The native enjoys the family pleasures.
- The native works hard to raise his income and finally gains success by his own understanding and wisdom.
- The native gets respect and honor from the government and society.
- The native wins over enemies through his understanding and wisdom.
- The native earns wealth through court cases.
- The native feels deficiency in the mother's house and faces hindrance in connection with the property.
- The native is a successful politician.
- The native spends much on lawsuits and uses secretive methods to get gains from overseas connections.
- The native faces difficulties in running and advancing his business.
- The native loses favor from the government and society.
What does 5th House in Astrology Signify?
- The first step away from home is school. The fifth house represents education and learning, intelligence, and mental inclinations.
- The liver, stomach, and spleen are next after the chest. Note that the division between the 4th and 5th house corresponds to the diaphragm that separates the chest from the space below. The liver is a brilliant and complex organ that regulates a. lot of chemical processes in the body.
- The liver is also able to re-grow itself if parts are removed. This supports the fifth house signification of intelligence and adds creativity.
- Simha (Leo) is the corresponding sign and adds to intellect's signification (Surya represents the brain).
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus indicates everything directly and indirectly related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with it.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful, beautiful with phlegm and gall nature.
- Thoughtful, childlike, defeated by a woman, timid, elusive, sad-bodied with lust, skillful in kamikrida, with many qualities and skills, always happy, beautiful woman achiever, make-up dear, Gross and simple-bodied, big-eyed, loving, taciturn, fraternal male, interested in mathematics and religion, serious, high-spirited and childlike, travel-loving, clever, delicate temperament, disguises his point of mind, childhood it is happy, moderate in the middle and in the final state is painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and opulence.