Venus in 4th House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Venus in 4th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is unhappy with his mother.
- The native loses her blessings and the benefit of managing and using land and buildings property.
- The native falls prey to some disease and suffers the loss of health.
- The native does some yoga exercises to become healthy. Ultimately, he is physically fit and enjoys all comforts in life.
- The native has enmity with his father.
- The native loses his affection and support.
- The native strives hard to succeed in his occupation profession and achieves immense wealth.
- The native gets appreciation from the government. Sometimes he feels slightly restless due to enemies. Finally, he gets victory over them by his intelligence and wisdom.
- The native leads a happy and prosperous life.
What does 4th House in Astrology Signify?
- The fourth house represents the full awareness of having a home and mother, which are the next significant experience. The home environment and extensive interaction with the mother cultivate a frame of mind and the individual's emotions. The mind and emotions are, in turn, the basis for happiness.
- Physically, next in line is the chest, including the heart and lungs. The signification of the heart reinforces the significance of emotions.
- The correspondance with Karka (Cancer) adds a connection with water and water bodies and again reinforces the signification of mind and heart.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents reproduction (literally semen). Venus indicates everything directly and indirectly related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one's ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level on which one deal.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person. According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his 37 years, also suffers many sorrows.