Venus in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Venus in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is not happy with his mother.
- The native with Venus in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant loses the power of land and buildings property.
- The native bears some loss in his occupation/ profession.
- The native gets happiness and co-operation from partner and spends money for family happiness comfortably.
- The native with Venus in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant earns money from overseas sources happily.
- The native gets the benefit of longevity and lives long.
- The native is happy with his father.
- The native with Venus in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant also gets happiness from brothers and sisters.
- The native works very hard to make progress in his occupation/profession.
- The native ears huge wealth and hoards it.
- The native with Venus in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant gets respect and honour in the government and society; the native is solemn and jolly.
- The native gets happiness, success, and prosperity in life.
What does 4th House in Astrology Signify?
- The fourth House in Astrology represents the full awareness of having a home and mother, which are the next significant experience. The home environment and extensive interaction with the mother cultivate a frame of mind and the individual's emotions.
- The mind and emotions are, in turn, the basis for happiness.
- Physically, next in line is the chest, including the heart and lungs. The signification of the heart reinforces the significance of emotions.
- The correspondance with Karka (Cancer) adds a connection with water and bodies of water and again reinforces the signification of mind and heart.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus in Astrology represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus indicates everything that is, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in Vedic Astrology will define one's ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross; his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.