Characteristics of Venus in 4th House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- The native with Venus in 4th House for Sagittarius Ascendant feels happy and respects his mother.
- The native gets the advantage of land and buildings from her.
- The native gets happiness and co-operation from his wife.
- The native spends a lot of money for family happiness.
- The native with Venus in 4th House for Sagittarius Ascendant influences his enemies.
- The native earns money from overseas sources easily.
- The native gets the benefit of longevity and lives long.
- Venus in 4th House for Sagittarius Ascendant makes a person unhappy with his father.
- The native works very hard for the progress of his occupation/profession.
- The native ears huge wealth and hoards it.
- The native gets respect and honor in the government and society.
- The native is a solemn and jolly fellow.
- The native gets happiness, success, and prosperity in life.
What does 4th House in Astrology Signify?
- The fourth house represents the full awareness of having a home and mother, which are the next significant experience.
- The home environment and extensive interaction with the mother cultivate a frame of mind and the individual's emotions. The mind and emotions are, in turn, the basis for happiness.
- Physically, next in line is the chest, including the heart and lungs. The signification of the heart reinforces the significance of emotions.
- The correspondance with Karka (Cancer) adds a connection with water and bodies of water and again reinforces the signification of mind and heart.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus in Astrology represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus in Vedic Astrology indicates everything, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with it.
What does Sagittarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Sagittarius ascendant, skilled in doing work.
- Brahmin and devotee of the gods, keeping horses, friends, working near the king, knowledgeable, knowledgeable in many arts, truthful, intelligent, beautiful, sati -Gunny, good-natured, rich, rich, poet, writer, businessman, travel-lover, mighty, meager, subjugated by love.
- The person living, pingle, is like a horse with thighs, big teeth, and is talented.
- Such a person who experiences more happiness in childhood leads a normal life in middle age and is full of wealth and opulence in the last stage. At the age of 22 or 23, he has the special benefit of money.