Venus in 4th House for Aries Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Venus in 4th House for Aries Ascendant
- The native with Venus in 4th House for Aries Ascendant is handsome and healthy.
- The native gets happiness from family and accumulates wealth.
- The native respects his mother and gets her love and blessings.
- The native enjoys the benefit of management of land and buildings property.
- The native maintains a good position in society.
- The native has a good wife and enjoys family pleasures.
- The native respects his father and gets his affection and blessings.
- The native with Venus in 4th House for Aries Ascendant father supports him.
- The native himself is tactful in approach.
- The native has a good occupation/profession.
- The native works hard and gets success in the occupational profession.
- The native with Venus in 4th House for Aries Ascendant earns sufficient wealth.
- The native enjoys honor and respect in government and society. Such a native is lucky, religious, and wealthy.
- The native with Venus in 4th House for Aries Ascendant leads a pleasurable and respectable family life.
What does 4th House in Astrology Signify?
- The fourth house represents the full awareness of having a home and mother, which are the next significant experience.
- The home environment and extensive interaction with the mother cultivate a frame of mind and the individual's emotions. The mind and emotions are, in turn, the basis for happiness.
- Physically, next in line is the chest, including the heart and lungs. The signification of the heart reinforces the significance of emotions.
- The correspondance with Karka (Cancer) adds a connection with water and water bodies and again reinforces the signification of mind and heart.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents reproduction (literally semen). Venus indicates everything directly and indirectly related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with it.
What does Aries Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Aries ascendant is thin-bodied, highly speaking fiery.
- Temperamental, rajoguni, arrogant, fickle, intelligent, godly, extremely clever, young-born, high-billed, all-food eater, benevolent, a total lamp possessing little affection or spite against women (if the woman is a woman, men Is less affectionate or spiteful). Its body color is some redness.
- A person born in Aries ascendant has to face physical suffering and loss in the sixth, eighth, fifteenth, twenty-first, twenty-sixth, forty-fifth, forty-fifth, fifty-six, and sixty-third years of his age.
- A person born in Aries ascendant gets various benefits and enjoyment in the sixteenth, twentieth, twenty-seventh, thirty-fourth, forty-first, forty-eight, and fifty-eight years of his life, the attainment of wealth, conveyance, fortune increase, etc.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aries Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant