Venus in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Venus in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is energetic, courageous, and industrious.
- The native with Venus in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant works hard and puts all his energies to succeed in business.
- The natives accumulate some wealth.
- The native's brothers and sisters do not help him.
- The native with Venus in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant earns money through overseas sources and spends much for the happiness of family cleverly.
- The native enjoys sexual pleasures and gets some cooperation of wife in business.
- The native is eloquent in speech.
- The native with Venus in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant is neither fortunate nor religious.
- The native interest in religious activities is merely a show.
- The native improves his position and gets respect and honour in the government and society.
What does 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The Third House in Astrology represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a great journey of exploration and discovery, learning how to communicate, and building up strength and independence.
- Physically, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus in Astrology represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus indicates everything that is, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in Vedic Astrology will define one's ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross; his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.