Characteristics of Venus in 3rd House for Gemini Ascendant
- The native with Venus in 3rd House for Gemini Ascendant is courageous and clever.
- The native with Venus in 3rd House for Gemini Ascendant lacks higher education.
- The native with Venus in 3rd House for Gemini Ascendant progresses by hard-working.
- The native is unhappy with his younger brothers and sisters. They do not support him.
- The native children also have the same nature. They do not follow him.
- The native is eloquent in speech and gets the work done easily.
- The native is fortunate and religious.
- The native has full faith in almighty God. He performs religious duties well.
- The native improves his position and prestige by doing multifarious efforts and earns sufficient wealth for his livelihood.
What does 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a great exploration and discovery journey, learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence. Physically, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus indicates everything directly and indirectly related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with it.
What does Gemini Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in Gemini Ascendant has the body color of wheat and face is round.
- She is an obsessive among women, lover of dance-music-instrument, comedic, messenger, sweet-spoken, humorous, craftsman, subjective, clever, poet, philanthropist, happy, pilgrim, mathematician, noble, multi-born and friendly.
- Sushil, Daani, who uses many types of indulgences, is close to the king and suffers from the king and has beautiful hair.
- A person with Gemini Ascendant has a medium age.
- He is happy in his initial stage, sad in middle age, and re-consumptive in the last stage. His fate is between 32 and 35 years of age.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant