Characteristics of Venus in 2nd House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- The native with Venus in 2nd House for Sagittarius Ascendant is very fortunate and skillful.
- The native gains enough wealth but loses cordial relations and happiness.
- The native makes wholehearted efforts to increase more wealth, but he is always worried about money due to much expenditure.
- The native tries to influence enemies and earn money through them.
- The native with Venus in 2nd House for Sagittarius Ascendant is very particular in maintaining his prestige.
- The native is healthy and enjoys the benefit of life's longevity and the power of inheritance.
- The native has a good life partner and gets more sexual pleasures. Such a native is known as wealthy, renowned, and influential.
- Venus in 2nd House for Sagittarius Ascendant makes a person earss much wealth by hard labor.
What does 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus (fixed, Earthy, and ruled by Shukra. (Venus)) adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. You have the Moon in this house; therefore, it is an important house.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus in Astrology represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus in Vedic Astrology indicates everything, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with it.
What does Sagittarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Sagittarius ascendant, skilled in doing work.
- Brahmin and devotee of the gods, keeping horses, friends, working near the king, knowledgeable, knowledgeable in many arts, truthful, intelligent, beautiful, sati -Gunny, good-natured, rich, rich, poet, writer, businessman, travel-lover, mighty, meager, subjugated by love.
- The person living, pingle, is like a horse with thighs, big teeth, and is talented.
- Such a person who experiences more happiness in childhood leads a normal life in middle age and is full of wealth and opulence in the last stage. At the age of 22 or 23, he has the special benefit of money.