Characteristics of Venus in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant
- The native with Venus in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant is intelligent and clever.
- The native faces family troubles and wealth problems. However, he cleverly makes whole-hearted efforts to increase wealth by his own planning and maintains his family status. He is unable to accumulate wealth.
- The native with Venus in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant acquires higher education but lacks of children. He is most selfish.
- The native with Venus in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant is courageous and clever.
- The native with Venus in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant lacks higher education.
- The native with Venus in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant progresses by hard-working.
- The native is unhappy with his younger brothers and sisters. They do not support him. His children also have the same nature. They do not follow him.
- The native is eloquent in speech and gets the work done easily.
- The native is healthy and sometimes sick. This physical status weakens his long span of life but he enjoys life with great pomp and show in public.
- The native performs religious duties well. He improves his position and prestige by doing multifarious efforts and earns sufficient wealth for his livelihood.
- The native is fortunate and religious. He has full faith in almighty God.
What does 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus (fixed, Earthy and ruled by Shukra. (Venus)) adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. You have the Moon in this house. Therefore it is an important house.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus indicates everything directly and indirectly related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with it.
What does Gemini Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in Gemini Ascendant has the body color of wheat and face is round.
- She is an obsessive among women, lover of dance-music-instrument, comedic, messenger, sweet-spoken, humorous, craftsman, subjective, clever, poet, philanthropist, happy, pilgrim, mathematician, noble, multi-born and friendly.
- Sushil, Daani, who uses many types of indulgences, is close to the king and suffers from the king and has beautiful hair.
- A person with Gemini Ascendant has a medium age.
- He is happy in his initial stage, sad in middle age, and re-consumptive in the last stage. His fate is between 32 and 35 years of age.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant