Venus in 1st House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Venus in 1st House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is handsome, intelligent, mentally strong, but obstinate and proud. Sometimes he falls prey to a specific disease and appears very weak.
- The native exerts gigantic influence on enemies and wins them over to his axe.
- The native is happy in her company and loves her.
- The native enjoys sexual pleasures.
- The native works hard with firm determination to get success in business. His wife also supports him.
- The native earns sufficient wealth through her and leads a happy, peaceful and wealthy life.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The first house represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general and the skull and brain. The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house. Therefore it is an important house.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents reproduction (literally semen). Venus indicates everything directly and indirectly related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one's ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level on which one deal.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person. According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his 37 years, also suffers many sorrows.