Characteristics of Venus in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is handsome, skilled, and influential but has some weaknesses in the body.
- The native with Venus in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant gets deficiency in wealth but is farsighted and tactful.
- The native travels from place to place to pursue the business and eams wealth.
- The native gets a good-looking partner and feels happy in their company.
- The native with Venus in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant enjoys sexual pleasures very much.
- The native conducts worldly affairs cleverly.
- The native spends much tactfully and works very carefully and faces difficulties for success.
- The native with Venus in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant gets respect and honour from society.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The 1st house in astrology represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body.
- Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion.
- Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house. Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general, and the skull and brain in particular.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house; therefore, it is an important house.
- It signifies the personality of a person as a whole. It depicts self-appearance, complexion, beginning, nature, shape, height, head, personality.
- It is the most auspicious house of the horoscope as it occupies the Kendra and Trikona, which are the most auspicious houses of the horoscope.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus in Astrology represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus indicates everything that is, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in Vedic Astrology will define one's ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross; his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.