Venus in 1st House for Sagittarius Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Venus in 1st House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- The native with Venus in 1st House for Sagittarius Ascendant is handsome, industrious, skilled, and influential, but his weak body.
- The native lacks in wealth, but he is farsighted and tactful.
- The native wins over enemies and benefits from disputes and court cases.
- The native with Venus in 1st House for Sagittarius Ascendant works hard to earn wealth.
- The native gets a beautiful wife, but he feels unhappy in her company.
- The native faces some perplexity, but he enjoys sexual pleasures.
- The native deals with worldly affairs cleverly.
- The native attends his business very carefully to get success and enough gains.
- Venus in 1st House for Sagittarius Ascendant spends very carefully.
- The native gets respect and honor in society.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The first house represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general, and the skull and brain.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house; therefore, it is an important house.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus in Astrology represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus in Vedic Astrology indicates everything, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with it.
What does Sagittarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Sagittarius ascendant, skilled in doing work.
- Brahmin and devotee of the gods, keeping horses, friends, working near the king, knowledgeable, knowledgeable in many arts, truthful, intelligent, beautiful, sati -Gunny, good-natured, rich, rich, poet, writer, businessman, travel-lover, mighty, meagre, subjugated by love.
- The person living, pingle, is like a horse with thighs, big teeth, and is talented.
- Such a person who experiences more happiness in childhood leads a normal life in middle age and is full of wealth and opulence in the last stage. At the age of 22 or 23, he has the special benefit of money.