Venus in 11th House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Venus in 11th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is good looking and handsome but physically weak and sick.
- The native works hard to increase family wealth and gets immense gains through overseas connections.
- The native is weak and careless in education, and unhappy about his children.
- The native is skilful and clever.
- The native always tells lies to get success and to earn wealth. Such a native gets the best of profits by his various efforts.
What does 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The eleventh house represents our actions' fruits: income and general fulfilment of desires. It also represents the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves and shins. The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes), Saturn represents the return of good investments made in life (such as building up a. pension). It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents reproduction (literally semen). Venus indicates everything directly and indirectly related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one's ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level on which one deal.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person. According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his 37 years, also suffers many sorrows.