Characteristics of Venus in 11th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is intelligent and wise.
- The native with Venus in 11th House for Scorpio Ascendant works hard to increase his weak business.
- The native hardly gets some success.
- The native is unable to earn enough wealth.
- The native with Venus in 11th House for Scorpio Ascendant is not happy with their partner and gets some deficiency in sexual pleasures.
- The native earns some money from overseas relationships.
- The native with Venus in 11th House for Scorpio Ascendant spends much for family welfare and happiness. It gives him mental satisfaction.
- The native acquires higher education and gets some happiness from children. Such a native is eloquent in speech.
- The native is intelligent, capable, sensible, learned and a good diplomat.
What does 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The Eleventh House in Astrology represents the fruits of our actions: income, and general fulfilment of desires. It also represents the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th House in Astrology relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves and shins.
- The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes).
- Saturn represents the return of good investments made in life (such as building up a. pension). It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus in Astrology represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus indicates everything that is, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in Vedic Astrology in the horoscope will define one's ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshiped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others,.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.