Characteristics of Venus in 10th House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- The native with Venus in 10th House for Sagittarius Ascendant is hard-working, ambitious, and wise.
- The native is not happy with his father.
- The native finds some weaknesses and perplexities in his occupation/profession and tries to come out of them.
- The native enemies create troubles for preventing success and progress in his occupational profession.
- Venus in 10th House for Sagittarius Ascendant makes a person earns wealth.
- The native faces some hurdles in his relations with his wife but enjoys good sexual pleasures.
- The native gets love and happiness from their mother.
- The native enjoys the benefit of land and buildings. Such a native leads a majestic family life and gets all comforts and pleasures.
- The native with Venus in 10th House for Sagittarius Ascendant feels very happy.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented.
- The 10th house represents the source of livelihood and everyday work. It is the most active house and is generally connected with the way we do things and the way the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th.
- The element of Earth ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus in Astrology represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus in Vedic Astrology indicates everything, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with it.
What does Sagittarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Sagittarius ascendant, skilled in doing work.
- Brahmin and devotee of the gods, keeping horses, friends, working near the king, knowledgeable, knowledgeable in many arts, truthful, intelligent, beautiful, sati -Gunny, good-natured, rich, rich, poet, writer, businessman, travel-lover, mighty, meagre, subjugated by love.
- The person living, pingle, is like a horse with thighs, big teeth, and is talented.
- Such a person who experiences more happiness in childhood leads a normal life in middle age and is full of wealth and opulence in the last stage. At the age of 22 or 23, he has the special benefit of money.