Venus in 10th House for Gemini Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Venus in 10th House for Gemini Ascendant
- The native with Venus in 10th House for Gemini Ascendant is intelligent and full of self-pride.
- The native suffers some problems with their father. His father does not support him.
- The native with Venus in 10th House for Gemini Ascendant loses the benefit of parental property.
- The native with Venus in 10th House for Gemini Ascendant also faces difficulties in his occupation/profession.
- The native strives hard to improve his occupation/profession's status with the help of overseas connections and gets success.
- The native eams enough wealth. He achieves respect and honor in government and society. He acquires higher education and strength from children.
- The native with Venus in 10th House for Gemini Ascendant is unhappy with their mother and lacks her love and blessings.
- The native loses the managing capacity of property such as land and buildings. Such a native is haughty, and he always suffers loss in every field.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented. The 10th house represents the source of livelihood and everyday work.
- It is the most active house and is generally connected with how we do things and the way the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th. Earth's element ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus indicates everything directly and indirectly related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with it.
What does Gemini Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in Gemini Ascendant has the body color of wheat and face is round.
- She is an obsessive among women, lover of dance-music-instrument, comedic, messenger, sweet-spoken, humorous, craftsman, subjective, clever, poet, philanthropist, happy, pilgrim, mathematician, noble, multi-born and friendly.
- Sushil, Daani, who uses many types of indulgences, is close to the king and suffers from the king and has beautiful hair.
- A person with Gemini Ascendant has a medium age.
- He is happy in his initial stage, sad in middle age, and re-consumptive in the last stage. His fate is between 32 and 35 years of age.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant