Venus in 10th House for Aries Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Venus in 10th House for Aries Ascendant
- The native with Venus in 10th House for Aries Ascendant is handsome, healthy, and intelligent.
- The native with Venus in 10th House for Aries Ascendant respects his father and gets his blessings and support.
- The native works hard to get success in his occupation/profession and earns sufficient wealth easily.
- The native enjoys the appreciation and honor from the government and society.
- The native with Venus in 10th House for Aries Ascendant respects his mother and gets her love and affection.
- The native enjoys the power to manage and maintain the land and residential house property.
- The native with Venus in 10th House for Aries Ascendant becomes very rich and famous. Such a native is clever in getting all happiness, peace, and prosperity in family life.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented.
- The 10th house represents the source of livelihood and everyday work. It is the most active house and is generally connected with how we do things and how the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th. Earth's element ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents reproduction (literally semen). Venus indicates everything directly and indirectly related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with it.
What does Aries Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Aries ascendant is thin-bodied, highly speaking fiery.
- Temperamental, rajoguni, arrogant, fickle, intelligent, godly, extremely clever, young-born, high-billed, all-food eater, benevolent, a total lamp possessing little affection or spite against women (if the woman is a woman, men Is less affectionate or spiteful). Its body color is some redness.
- A person born in Aries ascendant has to face physical suffering and loss in the sixth, eighth, fifteenth, twenty-first, twenty-sixth, forty-fifth, forty-fifth, fifty-six, and sixty-third years of his age.
- A person born in Aries ascendant gets various benefits and enjoyment in the sixteenth, twentieth, twenty-seventh, thirty-fourth, forty-first, forty-eight, and fifty-eight years of his life, the attainment of wealth, conveyance, fortune increase, etc.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aries Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant