Sun Venus Jupiter Ketu Conjunction
The native with Sun Venus Jupiter Ketu Conjunction in Astrology, is a natural fit for the world of spirituality and occult wisdom. These people are great healers, and they can also have the power of God to predict future events and make prophecies.
Sun in Astrology: ego, self expression, soul, personality, father, vitality, and karaka of 10th house (career).
Venus in Astrology: love, relationship, desire, pleasure, luxurious foods, culture, family history, beauty, comfort, art, creativity, lust and sexuality.
Jupiter in Astrology: knowledge, wisdom, wealth, optimism, hope, law, teachers, education, religious beliefs, and long distance pilgrimage.
Ketu in Astrology: isolation, separation, ashram, spirituality, enlightenment, detachment from material world, psychic intuition, occult and mystical knowledge, universal.
Characteristics of Sun Venus Jupiter Ketu Conjunction in Astrology
- This person’s calling comes in the world of spiritual practice and occult knowledge.
- Such people can make great healers who have power of the divine to foresee coming events and write prophecies.
- Their knowledge base goes into the other side.
- They seek higher knowledge for pleasure; they find complete bliss when listening to music regarding God and path to enlightenment.
- They may have great mastery over art but they feel dissatisfied with such taints.
- They want to seek the path of singularity.
- The spouse of the native will also be spiritual or may be completely detached from it, such a situation can bring dissatisfaction for the native.
What is the Sun in Vedic Astrology?
- Sun in Astrology represents the Soul, so it tells us how conscious we are of our soul’s unbounded, enlightened nature.
- A Sun that is very well placed in the chart can indicate a particular clarity about spiritual matters, and an unperturbed sense of who we are deep inside.
- Having this “solar light” shining brightly brings self-confidence, personal power, leadership and health.
- When the Sun is in a challenging position in Vedic Astrology, this light will not shine as much, and it is hard for the individual to trust that the core of their being is the individualized reflection of the divine light.
- Not experiencing the connection with one’s own inner source of power will then lead to weak self-confidence, challenging relationships with authorities, and difficulty in balancing one’s ego with that of others.
What is Venus in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents the convenience of luxurious items like a car, air conditioning, clothing, jewelry, wealth, and beauty inside the home.
- Since Venus signifies pleasure, it can be any kind of pleasure: sex, art, entertainment, interior decoration, beauty pageants, or anything else related to having fun.
- Venus in a man’s chart also shows his wife, or the type of women he comes across in life. Venus signifies marriage for both men and women.
What is Jupiter in Vedic Astrology?
- Since the father is the first teacher for a child, Jupiter automatically becomes the teaching and preaching of fathers and father figures.
- Jupiter also represents our belief system and our ability to follow the law.
- Jupiter is the lawyer in astrology; he writes the law and either makes the person follow it or resent it depending upon its condition.
- Jupiter also represents a husband in a female’s chart. Mars is not the husband, Mars represents male friends.
- Jupiter is the guiding force in every woman’s life.
- He is also wisdom.
- We learn from our teachers, whether its Nazi theology, Christian theology or Vedic theology. The source of wisdom and belief is controlled by Jupiter in our chart.
- Our higher learning is dependent upon Jupiter, from basic education to a Master’s degree and PhD.
- It represents the rituals of our culture, our traditions, and ability to follow them.
- Jupiter is the biggest planet in our solar system, which is why it represents the expansion of things related to where Jupiter sits in your horoscope.
- Now whether that expansion will be positive or negative, early or late, depends upon other factors and planets.
- Whenever Jupiter is in the ascendant, 5th House and 9th House, it shows a person is capable of learning several languages.
- Jupiter in jyotish is also an indicator of wealth, finance, children, luck, travel, and gains in life.
- It is pretty much the karaka of the 2nd, 5th, 9 th , and 11th House in a horoscope.
- This is why Jupiter is one of the most important planets after the Moon.
- Jupiter is the source of optimism in astrology.
What is Ketu in Vedic Astrology?
- This shadow planet represents spirituality, nothingness, and goals that we already achieved in past lives.
- In this life we are here to only rely on those things as a last resort.
- The house and sign in which Ketu sits are in things we are not fond of, and we do not obsess about those things as much because subconsciously we know we have already dealt with them.
- If we didn’t accomplish those things in a past life, that would be seen by Ketu’s bad placement in a bad sign.
- This will show a tug of war between both Rahu and Ketu. Ketu also searches for truth and enlightenment.
- Ketu’s aspect and conjunction gives research ability to a person especially when it’s in conjunction or aspects the Moon and Mercury.
- Depending upon the house Ketu is in, it will make you either less needy of what that house represents, or will give you less desire to get the things related to that house.
- Ketu feels like he’s already experienced the things of the house he sits in.
- It feels that it has mastery over the things related to the house it’s placed in.
- Ketu is the part which you shouldn’t really care about too much as it will manifest itself without you even thinking about it.
- Ketu is isolation, enlightenment, spirituality, occult, silence, psychic intuition, discomfort and mysticism.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Note for 4 Planetary Conjunctions
This is where things get a bit confusing for the native, especially in terms of personality and general significance. Several energies are mixing with each other creating a unique blend. One must still judge who is winning the planetary war by sign placement and degree placement. A planet in his or her own sign that is being exalted will be more powerful, while the planet with the lowest degrees, (other than Rahu and Ketu) will have the most positive influence on the winner of the war.