- Sun in Ashwini Nakshatra Pada 1 brings positive results to the native as per Vedic Astrology principles.
- He has the ability to show the way and influence the masses.
- There is a strong sense of duty and honesty in person born with Sun in Ashwini Nakshatra Pada 1 in Birth Horoscope.
- These are some of the most passionate and courageous people who never hesitate from taking a challenge.
- They are intelligent and sharp minded too.
- Sun in 1st Pada of Ashwini Nakshatra make the person a born leader.
- And their physical stature is as strong as their inner character is.
- Such people have the qualities of a warrior, and do well in areas such as police, military, leadership and Government sector.
- A person having Sun in Ashwini Nakshatra Pada 1 can also get acclaim in the field of art.
- They usually have a strong heritage and live a prosperous life.
- Since First Pada of Ashwini Nakshatra is governed by Mars, it also makes the person a little aggressive in nature.
- Such people are too blunt and straightforward at times, which isn’t always appreciated.
- A person born with Sun in Ashwini Nakshatra Pada 1 in Horoscope can be egoistic and dominating as well.
What does Ashwini Nakshatra Pada 1 signifies in Vedic Astrology?
- The first quarter falls in Aries Navamsa which is governed by Mars.
- The pada is mostly ruled with courage, physical activity and the spirit of pioneering.
- The quarter is blessed with energy, drive and initiative.
- Ashwini Nakshatra Pada 1 is related to daring, fearless and leadership qualities.
Characteristics of Ashwini Nakshatra in Astrology?
- By the influence of this star, the native is expected to be equestrian (horse-ride) or a soldier, also a physician with extraordinary power to heal the after-speak of physicians excellence or process.
- It is possible, in the horoscopes of these physicians, it will be seen that the Graha for successful medical practice is positioned in Ashwini Nakshatra.
- From Aswi is supposed to be derived carriages for animals for transport, everything related to transport and transport department. The Puranas relate that the two Aswini Kumaras were born of mother Sanga and father Ravi. The mother held the solar semen in her nostrils, for otherwise, she could not hold it. It is so strong.
- They are the twins of Sanga. Therefore, this Nakshatra is supposed to produce twins, Mangal in this Nakshatra - especially if the Lagna is in Kumbha and Mangal in bhatristhan indicates twin brother and sister for the native. Or suppose Ravi, Guru or Pitri Karaka or lord of the Bhava signifying father or son similarly is in this Nakshatra. In that case, the father of any of the uncles or any of the children may be one of the twins.
Read more about Ashwini Nakshatra in Detail
What does Sun signifies in Astrology?
Sun in Vedic Astrology represents the Soul, so it tells us how conscious we are of our soul’s unbounded, enlightened nature. A Sun that is very well placed in the chart can indicate a particular clarity about spiritual matters, and an unperturbed sense of who we are deep inside. Having this “solar light” shining brightly brings self-confidence, personal power, leadership and health.
When Sun is in a challenging position in Vedic Astrology, this light will not shine as much, and it is hard for the individual to trust that the core of their being is the individualized reflection of the divine light. Not experiencing the connection with one’s own inner source of power will then lead to weak self-confidence, challenging relationships with authorities, and difficulty in balancing one’s ego with that of others.
Read more about Sun in Vedic Astrology